- 200g Ground Almonds
- 200g Rico Castor Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 170g Plain Flour
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- Grated Lemon Peel
- Tablespoon Orange Blossom Water (Ilma Zahar)
- Rice Paper
- Mix the ground almonds, sugar, cinnamon and cocoa powder.
- Add orange blossom water and grated peel, then add flour.
- Mix well into a dough, adding a little water to bind.
- Cut dough into pieces, 12cm long and 7cm wide.
- Place on a floured oven tin and bake.
- When done remove from oven and sprinkle the top with honey and nibbled almonds.
- Allow to cool and serve.